Michelle Ward's Crusade #54: Mind Games

 I feel as though time is is going in hyper drive. The month's spin by before I know it, but one thing that makes the turning of the month easier is that I look forward to Michelle Ward's monthly "Crusade" projects. Without fail I have a good time working through the challenge and, also without fail, I learn something.  I'm a little late this month but I had fun with the concept of of choosing a word and then developing a color to match the mood of the word.

I used a lot of interference mixtures on this page which, unfortunately, you really can't see at all. The interference colors just added a bit of zing - or a dash of spring - to the colors. I had fun coming up with names and even more fun matching colors to the words!  Thanks Michelle for another round of play time.

Comments

  1. They do look like interesting exercises. I like your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - I love that you have all your color names and matches on one page. I never would have guessed interference, looks like watercolor or marker. I like Day Dreams...exactly how I would have matched the phrase. Thanks for sharing....now get going on the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this page is fabulous even without the challenge. But I LOVE HUSK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, adding the names with the colours. Fantastic names too - "get away blue" and is that "Zoot"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you tackled this. Both interesting and eye-candy-delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that you put them all together on the same page, it really looks like one piece of art. Beautiful colors, and it makes a good palette too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your organized thought processes... pretty piece of art for an exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! I’d enjoy hearing what your thoughts are!

Popular Posts